Credit Insurance is a specially designed mechanism whereby the value of your sales credit portfolio is fully protected. It shields your accounts receivables, both domestic and international, from the risks of non-payment by your customers.
1.- LEGAL INSOLVENCY
- Declaration of bankruptcy.
- Mercantile insolvency.
2.- DE FACTO INSOLVENCY
- Buyer’s dissapearance.
3.- LONG DELAYS
- Presumption of insolvency.
1.- PORTFOLIO PROTECTION
- Cash flow protection.
2.- MARKET PENETRATION
- You can now enter the market with customers who you were unable to keep due to the risk previously involved.
3.- ADVANTAJES OVER YOUR COMPETITORS
- You can offer better sales terms, as well as costs with letters of credit to your existing and potential buyers.
4.- IT ENSURES LIQUID ASSETS Y MENOR TIEMPO DE LIQUIDACIÓN BEFORE OTHER FINANCIAL INSTRUMENTS
- Bonds, mortgages, appraisals, etc.
5.- IT ALLOWS TO REDUCE RESERVES FOR BAD DEBTS
- You can now use your resources in other activities, reduce research costs, facilitate access to financing by surrendering rights of said programs to financial institutions and/or factoring companies to access financing or improve prevailing conditions.
CREDIT RATING RISES
- A wide portfolio support can mitigate any risk and can increase your bank, leasing companies and other financial institutions ratings.
- A higher rating will enable you to have a higher profile so you can obtain financing from the Mexican Stock Exchange (known in Spanish as BMV, Bolsa Mexicana de Valores).
En Grupo Nuño® queremos ser su aliado en la administración de sus riesgos crediticios.