Insurance for Private Equity Funds
Private equity funds are managed by a financial institution that seeks to invest in companies with growth or expansion potential.
What does it cover?
- Professional Services
- Labor Practices
- Securities Claims
- Fiduciary obligations
- Management of Company Portfolios
- Exit strategy
- Liability for the administration of the company:
- Loss due to an improper corporate act (act, error or omission arising from job duties as a director, officer, outside director) will be indemnified.
- Liability for external entity and portfolio management:
- Any loss arising from an improper corporate act against any external entity advisor will be covered.
- Professional liability:
- Any loss arising from any improper professional act (any act, error or omission in the performance of investment advisory services) will be paid.
- Liability for labor acts:
- Covers losses arising from an improper employment act (unjustified dismissal, false advertising or statement concerning the employee, unjustified denial of promotion, sexual harassment, racial discrimination, retaliation during the employment relationship, negative performance evaluation).
- Stock exchange liability of the company:
- Covers losses arising from an improper corporate action.
- Spousal Liability:
- Protection on any claim against our insured's spouse due to any wrongful act (Wrongful corporate, professional or employment act).
- Heirs, estate and legal representatives:
- These figures will be protected in the event that the insured person is deceased.
- Appearance in investigations:
- Any fees and/or expenses incurred on any investigation carried out by any competent authority shall be indemnified.